Click on the headings below to expand or collapse each announcement.
It’s that time of year again for fall clean up! Please click on your city to see dates and details for your area’s clean up. (Fall Clean Up is offered only to D.M. Disposal customers who reside within the city limits of the areas listed below.)
• Please be sure all items are accessible by 7:00am to ensure pick up
• Please attach the provided tags to your items
• Only the above listed appliances will be accepted for Fall Clean Up. Please place on the curb (sorry no alley pick up due to truck size)
• Please label/id your extra yard waste so it is not confused as trash & attach the provided tag
• In inclement or rainy weather, please try to ensure items are covered. (Paper biodegradable yard waste bags tend to break & create a mess if left out in the elements.)
• Do not exceed 45lbs per bag for trash or yard waste.
• Please no tires, car parts, barbecues, furniture, mattresses or other bulky items. All items must be contained in a can or bag.
If you have any questions, please email us at DMDisposal@wasteconnections.com or call Monday – Friday from 7:30am-5:00pm to speak with a customer service representative at 253-414-0347. Thank you for your continued business!
Please take some time to check out our new application on the Home Page. You can view your collection schedule, learn about recycling, find out where to dispose of uncommon items and you will also find the links to download our new mobile app for Apple and Android. Click here to check it out today!